In their rush for 'digital transformations', cultural institutions may have lost important experiences and missed their chance to be more than venues. Speaking at the Victoria's Creative State Summit, Seb Chan argued for a new approach.
ACMI's Seb Chan believes museums can play a new role. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today