New Arts Minister Tony Burke should address the glaring omission of tertiary education in the National Cultural Policy.
So Tony Burke has stepped into the breach left by former Arts Minister Simon Creans’ demise. It must be the shortest turnaround ever between a well-received major policy announcement and the sacking of the Minister responsible – a mere eight days. New Minister Burke has moved quickly to clear the air on disability and to say that he supports and fully intends to implement the policy.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today