Suzie Miller's quietly spectacular international career in theatre, informed by an education in science, law and theatre, adds a prime AWGIE to her mantelpiece.
In a year when live events were stuffed and audiences binged themselves stupid on the small screen, the annual performance writers' awards were delivered online. It turns out that the night really belonged to live theatre. Mind you, Suzie Miller's play Prima Facie is a one-woman piece, developed before the pandemic.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today