The arts are how we tell stories about ourselves, yet our sector is failing to embrace cultural diversity, both internally and in what we show the world.
Chinese-Australian MC Joelistics (TZU) and Filipino-Dutch-Australian songwriter James Mangohig (Sietta) in Performance 4a's In Between Two.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today