Whether you are a wannabe, a winner or a frustrated also-ran, working the award scene can be rewarding.
When Helen Garner received an email telling her she had won the $US150,000 Windham-Campbell Prize earlier this year she thought it was spam. The award took her completely by surprise.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today