Kiwi choreographer Parris Goebel thinks we can all 'do better' on diversity and representation and isn't afraid of calling out NZ's media culture.
Diversity and representation in the media is a frustratingly regular topic – not just within the arts but society in Aotearoa in general. Important discussions are being had about who is writing; and who or what is being written about – or more importantly, not being written about.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today