Understanding Culture Segments can help galleries and arts organisations identify, engage, attract and keep audiences coming through their doors.
For many arts organisations, connecting people with art is paramount. With 94 per cent of the adult population in Victoria being in the market for arts, culture and heritage – just over four million people – the audience is there, but how can we keep them engaged?
At the National Public Galleries Summit, Morris Hargreaves McIntyre (MHM) consultant Lucy Shorrocks said many organisations think: ‘If we could just speak to people on an individual basis we would be able to convert them all, communicate the vision and get them excited about the work.
‘But in the arts, we don’t have the marketing team, budget or resources to do that.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today