The great artists and thinkers of our time can offer solace and motivation when we reach the end of year slump
Image: Frida holding an Olmeca figurine at her home, La Casa Azul, in 1939. Photo by Nickolas Muray.
As the calendar turns its final page to reveal December, there appears to be a common dialogue in the arts community and beyond – 2016 has been a shocker.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today