Agency has emerged out of an identified need expressed by cultural leaders, which resonates with Government priorities, academic research and the voice of innovative philanthropists who care deeply about Indigenous people, art and Country.
Creating a new arts organisation usually comes out of identifying a gap or a need, along with a pretty hefty dose of passion to get it off the ground, and then effect change in a particular way.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today