Not-working can create discomfort for many of us who are used to perpetual doing. Learning about the four inertial archetypes may teach us about our own relationship to drifting, boredom and embracing a pause, enforced or otherwise.
Many individuals and much of the creative industry has experienced a collective, enforced pause due to the pandemic.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today