The isolation of working in remote Australia is no drawback for a network of Indigenous art centres, which act as feeders to our top galleries and festivals.
Artists Willie Martin and Mike Williams at Mimili Muku Arts Centre with Williams' work for Tarnanthi and spears from Kulata Tjuta Project; Photo ArtsHub with courtesy and permission of the artists
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today