A new immersive audio experience is giving kids the opportunity to delve inside the minds of artists to learn practical tips as well as imagine what life as a creative is like.
How do we continue to inspire and encourage kids that art is vital and valuable, even when government’s attitudes to the sector are contrary? Thankfully a new podcast is allowing kids to realise the value in art through approaching it from a different angle by asking artists philosophical questions so they can not only learn from an artist's practice, but also be inspired by their own.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today