The less money you have the more you think about it. Artists reveal the self-talk that saves their sanity.
Making money is never the primary focus for creating art but getting caught on the treadmill of grant applications, second jobs and sustainability plans can be an inevitable consequence of the need to keep a roof over your head. If you are not careful the pragmatic difficulties of the career you have chosen can drive your decisions and get in the way of your creative choices.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today