In the lead up to the Victorian state election on 24 November, Greens MLC for the Southern Metropolitan Region and spokesperson for the Arts, Sue Pennicuik, puts forward her vision for the sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Victorians love the arts. We know that most Victorians - around 90% – attend some sort of arts event in a given year; 55% attend a live performance at least once a year, 28% visit a gallery or museum at least once a year and many interstate and international visitors attend an arts or cultural event.