In the lead up to the Victorian state election on 24 November, the Minister for Creative Industries Martin Foley MP puts forward his vision for the sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Minister for Creative Industries Martin Foley MP cuts a cake at La Mama Theatre with (L-R) La Mama's Company Manager & Creative Producer Caitlin Dullard, Artistic Director Liz Jones, and Labor candidate for Melbourne, Jennifer Kanis, in celebration of the Andrews Government's $1 million gift for the theatre's restoration. Image via Facebook.