39 arts organisations and individuals have received Re-imagine funding specifically targeted at sector recovery, ranging from digitisation projects, mentoring programs and education resources.
The Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives fund was announced by the Australia Council back in 2020, as part of a staged strategic plan to support the broader arts sector to bounce back in the wake of COVID impacts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today