Guidelines have been release for Catalyst, as the Government backs away from the NPEA. They are a win for small-to-mediums but not for individual artists or independent peer review.
The Federal Government's new arts funding program has released guidelines that go some way to meeting industry concerns over the National Program for Excellence in the arts, which was abolished at midnight after months of industry campaigning.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today