'Disney: The Magic of Animation' comes to ACMI in May, bringing over 500 unique Disney artworks to Australia for the first time.
ACMI (Australian Centre for the Moving Image) is back with a bang after its two year closure. Melbourne’s own museum of the moving image is bringing the internationally acclaimed exhibition Disney: The Magic of Animation to Australia for the very first time.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today