Julian Meyrick, Robert Phiddian & Tully Barnett
Why have we turned culture's value into something to be scaled, measured and benchmarked?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Tracks Dance Company's 2018 production In Your Blood brought joy to audiences and participants alike, but how do funding bodies measure joy? Photo credit: Duane Preston.