Drawing on a comprehensive survey of 600+ Chinese-speaking students, a new report provides insights and case studies to help arts organisations engage with this potentially huge audience segment.
A lack of time, a lack of experience and a lack of willingness may be among the reasons why Melbourne arts organisations have largely failed to engage with the city’s Chinese-speaking student population, the authors of a new report have suggested.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today