Looking back over 12 years of social practice in Sydney’s West, Curator Anne Loxley speaks to ArtsHub about how C3West has shaped new modes for cultural engagement and defined communities.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Artist Hannah Brontë will be creating a Mount Druitt Block Party as part of C3West's August project; Still I Rise, 2016. Image courtesy and © the artist.