If a 9-5 job doesn’t leave time for your creative work and your art doesn't pay the bills, a peer-to-peer platform could supplement your income and keep you in control of your time.
Nearly half of all employed Australians say they will be on the lookout for a new job in 2015 and over two thirds are considering using online sharing economy platforms like Airtasker, Freelancer, UberX and 99designs to supplement their income this year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today