At Pause Fest’s Why Creativity Matters panel, professionals from fields including advertising, design and technology discuss the value of being creative and why we need divergent thinkers in society.
‘We often have to think critically about our ideas and justify to clients or naysayers why something works. We question authority, we always look at things differently and are kind of like the troublemakers, the misfits,’ San San Truong said kicking off the Why Creativity Matter Panel. ‘We have to have the courage to say something different or to do something different.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today