Visual Arts Writer
With a 45-year lease locked in and State Significance Organisation status secured, Australia's oldest art school is set to soar into the future.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
National Art School, Sydney; image supplied
Today (26 February) marks the start of a new era and a secure future for Sydney's National Art School (NAS), with the signing of a 45-year lease for the old Darlinghurst Gaol site with the NSW Government.