With a 45-year lease locked in and State Significance Organisation status secured, Australia's oldest art school is set to soar into the future.
National Art School, Sydney; image supplied
Today (26 February) marks the start of a new era and a secure future for Sydney's National Art School (NAS), with the signing of a 45-year lease for the old Darlinghurst Gaol site with the NSW Government.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today