It's the perennial question: how do you stay motivated in a job that you love after years? This classic article has tips from industry leaders.
It’s a common assumption that three to five years is the ideal tenure in a creative role in the arts industry; any longer, and you risk running out of fresh ideas and repeating yourself, the supposition goes. But not everyone agrees.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today