Where does the sacking of the Arts Minister leave the National Cultural Policy?
A week and a day after giving the arts the best news it has had in 20 years, the Arts Minister Simon Crean fell on his sword for reasons that had nothing to do with the National Cultural Policy.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today