A reelected Gutwein Liberal Government will provide a 50% increase in operational funding for Tasmania’s cultural and creative organisations, says Tasmania's Minister for the Arts, the Hon Elise Archer MP.
Creative endeavour and artistic expression are fundamental reflections of who we are and how we live our lives. As individuals and as a community, we recognise the importance of the arts in shaping our overall health and wellbeing, our educational outcomes and our economic prosperity.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today