What is the state of arts giving in Australia, and can more be done to foster arts philanthropy?
Queensland Ballet are a philanthropy success story. Principal Clare Morehen performs in 2016's We Who Are Left. Photo by David Kelly.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today