Learn from Iggy Azalea, Snoop Lion and Redfoo and make sure social media doesn't turn catfights into court battles.
Lately Twitter has been a hotbed for celebrity feuds. There were Iggy Azalea and Snoop Lion (aka Snoop Dog) going at each other because of a photo he posted of an albino woman with cornrows with the caption “Iggy Azalea No Make Up”, then Redfoo and literally everybody that’s been subjected to “Literally, I Can’t” and now more Iggy but this time duelling with Eminem because of his new song, Vegas, which contains sexually violent lyrics about her.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today