A new report highlights the importance of learning music for primary school children, and acknowledges the gaps that currently exist in music education.
Led by internationally recognised scholar, researcher and music educator, Dr Anita Collins, a new report titled, Music Education: A Sound Investment draws on a growing body of neuroscientific and psychological research testifying to the educational and developmental benefits of quality music education in primary school.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today