17 councils across NSW will benefit from a $1.39 million boost in funding aimed at supporting emerging and professional arts in a cross sector boost.
NSW Minister for the Arts, Don Harwin has announced a $1.39 million funding package to benefit arts and cultural programs across NSW, with a top up to the Government’s 2021/2022 Local Government Authorities (LGA) funding round which supports projects between one and three years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today