Major events continue to cancel as Victoria enters its fourth COVID-19 lockdown - but what does this mean for the future of arts?
The latest COVID-19 lockdown announcement is already being felt by Victoria’s arts industry, as major events, venues and productions postpone or cancel upcoming shows, with most organisations being left unable to use insurance to cover loses.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today