From upcycling to reducing packaging, artists look at how they can limit the damage their work does to the environment.
Our world is experiencing an environmental crisis largely fuelled by physical waste. Most households generate 13.8 million tonnes of municipal solid waste – better known as your everyday garbage – in a single year, according to the 2018 National Waste Report.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today