Government relations expert Neil Pharaoh says the arts sector needs to improve its messaging when lobbying politicians, and offers some pointers for arguments you can make.
‘The arts sector has a lot of opportunity to improve in relation to how it communicates and engages – not just with MPs, but with ministers, the public service and the government more generally,’ according to government relations expert Neil Pharaoh.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today