‘We don’t feel disadvantaged being in the regions. In fact, we see this as an opportunity,' says former Four Winds Chair Sheena Boughen.
Performing at Four Winds is a unique experience, 2016 Easter Festival; image courtesy Four Winds
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today