How are artists bringing new meaning to soft power through exchange and cultural diplomacy across the Asia Pacific? A new report invites further discussion for future policy change.
Under Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, the Federal Government released the 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper. It touted the nation’s soft-power strengths and capabilities for greater opportunities abroad, defining soft power ‘as the ability to influence the behaviour and thinking of others through the power of attraction and ideas.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today