Writing about the arts is changing at an exponential rate with constant disruption in the media landscape. Gina Fairley shares her insider knowledge on getting coverage in today's arts press.
From finding a strong angle to being content ready, how to get your stories through to arts journalists. Image shutterstock.com
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today