It's been called ‘the biggest showcase of Victorian artists in the state’s history’, but the new RISING winter festival may just live up to that tag with 12 nights of culture and ceremony at some of Melbourne’s most iconic landmarks.
From an aquatic artwork featuring the voices of Victoria’s First Peoples echoing across the city, to a major exhibition by Patricia Piccinini in the long-lost ballroom at Flinders Street Station, Melbourne’s new winter festival RISING looks set to outshine its predecessors following its program launch this week.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today