As his fourth and final MIAF enters its last week, Holloway reflects on his time in Melbourne and what working in Australia has taught him.
Jonathan Holloway has spent almost a third of his professional life working in Australia, programming four Perth Festivals before being appointed artistic director in-waiting of Melbourne International Arts Festival (MIAF) in early 2015.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today