Instead of a single artistic director, the 32nd New Zealand Festival of the Arts features three high profile curators, Bret McKenzie, Laurie Anderson and Lemi Ponifasio, each programming a separate week.
Artistically, New Zealanders have a knack for taking conventions and twisting them slightly, not so they are unrecognisable but so the concept of creativity can be viewed from a fresh angle.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today