Festivals traditionally lure in audiences with big international names, artists whose work can also help inspire local practitioners. What is the future of programming with COVID travel restrictions in place?
WA is currently one of the most fortunate states in Australia in terms of COVID-19 rates and restrictions. The state’s borders remain closed, but its Phase 4 conditions are allowing increased levels of movement and gathering within the state itself.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today