Where better than to punch out the parameters of drawing in our times than an art school? The National Art School takes the lead in establishing a centre for experimentation and engagement.
This week, the National Art School (NAS) – Australia’s longest-running independent fine art school – announced it was joining an international trend with the formation of the National Centre for Drawing (NCD).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today