After 26 years at Country Arts SA, including nine as CEO, Saffell reflects on his tenure and the changes he’s seen in that time.
Steve Saffell’s 26-year tenure at Country Arts SA began at the same time the organisation was founded in 1993. Starting out as the brand new organisation’s Manager of Program and Resources, he went on to become Country Arts SA’s Chief Executive Officer, a role he’s held for the last nine years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today