Our environment has an impact on our state of mind - is a tidy or messy desk more conducive to creativity?
‘One of the great, but often unmentioned, causes of both happiness and misery is the quality of our environment.’ – Alain de Botton
Author and coach Natalie Shell, who is currently working on a new book, How Changing Your Space Can Change Your Life, has observed how our creativity and emotions are continuously influenced by our surroundings. ‘We are people living in space, not a vacuum,’ she said.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today