Sandra Gattenhof makes the case for arts being included as core skills in both public and private schools to create the next generation of artists and problem solvers.
There has been renewed scrutiny in recent weeks about spending on private school capital works. Alongside science labs, sporting fields, and 'wellbeing spaces', many of Australia’s richest schools feature elaborate performing arts centres.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today