How can we safeguard feminist works for the future? Several organisations share examples from the past and the present.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Alex Martinis Roe, It was about opening the very notion that there was a particular perspective 2015–17 (still of a ‘Bread and Dripping’ (1981) production still, courtesy of Margot Nash), three-channel video installation: HD video and 16mm film transferred to video with sound, including film material courtesy of Helen Grace, Pat Fiske and Margot Nash. Courtesy the artist.