Addressing the climate emergency and improving relationships with Indigenous Australians and Pacific Islanders means building people-to-people exchange, according to our new British High Commissioner.
Six month into her posting as the British High Commissioner to Australia, Her Excellency Vicki Treadell said that we are facing a moment of pause in our inter-country relationship, ‘to think about our shared history; the history and people before the foreigners first came to stay.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today