While Australia fights to save its cultural assets after bushfires, the USA threatens to destroy cultural sites across Iran.
Last week our world changed. Nationally, we were besieged by bushfires across most states, and for some, the threat of loss of cultural assets was a very real prospect.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today