If the arts are important to you, how should you vote on Saturday?
Elections are great moments of both truth and lies. They reveal what politicians want to persuade people to think. Attitudes to culture are a good ideological litmus test of a political party. So the relative invisibility of the arts in the election is concerning for those of us who understand just how integral are the cultural underpinnings to our every day.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today