With the Parliamentary inquiry into the arts there is a chance to re-define the debate on the arts sectors own terms according to professors Justin O’Connor, Julian Meyrick and Julianne Schultz.
With a Parliamentary Inquiry now taking submissions, and the Australia Council for the Arts planning nation-wide townhalls and on-line discussions, it is Thinking About the Future Time for those working – or more likely not working – in the Australian cultural sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today